UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
JOIN OUR TEAM
From an army of two in 2010, today Vega boasts more than 65 passionate employees, 16 medical divisions, 4 countries of operations and more than 260 clients served.
We are committed to bringing life-saving technology and expertise to our region and supporting our partners in the most important battle – to improve life for patients. This effort needs an entire team united behind a common goal. Together, we work hard, grow, learn, laugh, and do our very best to bring lasting change to healthcare in our countries.
Vega is constantly growing and we’re looking for passionate and energetic professionals to join our team. If you love challenges, have a drive for learning and making a difference with your work, then we want to hear from you.
Send us your CV or apply to one of our open positions listed below!
Healthy & Strong
From a comprehensive health insurance plan to a health and wellness plan – we care about our team and their families and want to see them healthy and energized.
Strong teams are built on strong bonds. We schedule monthly, quarterly and annual get-togethers to learn, laugh and grow.
Rewarding great work with a great compensation and bonus package.
Culture of Learning
A strong culture that supports learning and employee growth. Vega is not only a platform for business development but also a platform for personal and professional growth for the whole team.
Great Office Locations and Facilities
There’s just something about being in a great office that motivates us. It makes us feel energized, valued and ready to take on the challenges ahead.
Your Life’s Work
Few companies have the scale and opportunity to touch the lives of millions for the better. Join us to change healthcare in our region!
There are jobs and there are missions. The opportunity to challenge yourself and grow to your potential. The prospect of being surrounded by smart and passionate people. The chance to do work that matters and touches the lives of thousands of people. This is the mission we have embraced.
Open Positions – Bulgaria
As we take on new and exciting challenges, we are looking for an addition to our Field Service Engineers team. On this role at Vega Medical, you would be responsible for installing, repairing and performing regular maintenance for a variety of medical equipment. Emphasis will be on quality of work and customer satisfaction.
Main tasks and duties:
- Install and repair medical equipment, such as computerized, robotized and other mechanized electronic systems, on-site;
- Coordinate with customer or supervisor to plan equipment layout for initial installation;
- Study blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other specifications to determine installation procedures;
- Interact with internal and external project managers during field projects;
- Oversee installation of equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications;
- Tune and troubleshoot equipment for effective operation;
- Interpret maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repair equipment, utilizing knowledge of electronics and mechanics using standard test instruments and hand-tools;
- Instruct and direct operating personnel in initial troubleshooting and repair works, if possible;
- Consult with engineering personnel to resolve unusual problems in system operation and maintenance;
- Supervise workers in testing, tuning, and adjusting equipment to obtain optimum operating performance;
- Perform routine equipment maintenance and advise on establishing preventative maintenance schedules;
- May advise management regarding customer satisfaction, product performance, and suggestions for product improvements, as well as new product demands and trends.
- Technical qualifications in electronics / automation / mechanics is a must. Bachelor or Master degree will be considered an advantage;
- Experience in service and maintenance of high-end equipment or laboratory and medical capital equipment will be considered an advantage;
- Working knowledge of blueprints, schematic drawings, and other drawings to determine different procedures is a must;
- Practical experience and ability to test and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical equipment;
- Knowledge of CAD programs will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook);
- Basic knowledge of network administration;
- Fluent English – both spoken and written is a must;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Effective coordination and teamwork skills;
- Driving license (active driver – the position requires frequent trips in the region and abroad);
- Should be ready to spend working hours at customers’ sites, approximately 60% of the time.
Open Positions – Serbia
We’re looking for a new addition to our small Warehouse & Logistics team. The perfect candidate is eager to learn, hard worker and flexible to handle a variety of tasks.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, invoice, ship);
- Make deliveries personally when using courier services would be inefficient;
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store);
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits;
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation;
- Complete diary logs into inventory;
- Report any discrepancies;
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers;
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Good computer literacy;
- High school degree;
- Knowledge of how a warehouse operates – rules for receiving, storing, shipping goods;
- Highly responsible, proactive and self-organised person;
- Working level of English.