You may browse Vega Medical’s website without providing any personal information. However, in order to access certain options and services on our site, you will be asked to provide relevant personal information, such as contact information (names, email address, etc.). No doubt, you always have the right of unsubscribing at any time. Occasionally, it is possible that we invite you to take part in a survey or poll about our site content, services, or products. Your responses will be kept anonymous, unless you choose to provide your contact details so that we can give you feedback on the matter.
- Compliant with the applicable laws and requirements, as well as with the data protection regulations, the personal information that you provide to us through our website may be used by the company for HR, marketing and other business-related purposes. We may also share some of it with third-party business partners who assist us with initiatives such as order fulfillment, operational business matters (recruitment, payroll, etc.) or improving our web If this is the case, we require those third parties to adopt equivalent measures to protect your information in a manner consistent with this policy. We do not rent or sell your information or otherwise share it with any non-affiliated third party for their own use.
- There could be be limited types of legal situations in which we are required to share some of your information, such as in connection with regulatory or legal matters, where required for safety and security. When we do so, we limit the transfer to the information that is relevant under the circumstances and, to the extent possible, require the recipient to uphold an equivalent level of protection for the data.
- Aiming at consistency with applicable laws, we have adopted reasonable and appropriate measures meant to protect the confidentiality of your information and also protect it from loss, misuse, alteration, destruction, or unauthorized access. Please, be aware that, despite our efforts, there is always a risk of improper access to your data. We kindly remind you to safeguard any passwords and user IDs that you may obtain for restricted sections of our sites, and to contact us immediately if you believe they have been compromised.
- If you need to update or correct your personal information you may do so directly on our website or by contacting us as the address below.
- We constantly undertake steps to ensure that your personal information filed with us is as accurate and up-to-date as possibel. Having said that, we invite you to contact us and update the information you’ve given us.
- In accordance with applicable laws, you may also access or request correction of the information that we have retained about you, object to processing of your data, request that your data be sent elsewhere, or request that we delete your information. As already stated above, you always have the right to withdraw consent to our use of your data solely bearing the risk of preventing us from achieving the purpose you provided your personal information for.
If you have any questions or if you have a complaint or claim about our data privacy practices, please, contact us at the address below:
VEGA MEDICAL LTD.
109, Bulgaria Blvd.
Vertigo Tower, fl. 2, office 2.6
Sofia 1404, Bulgaria
T: +359 2 971 40 08