OSLOBODITE SVOJ POTENCIJAL
PRIDRUŽITE SE NAŠEM TIMU
Od jedne armije koju je činilo dvoje ljudi u 2010, danas Vega broji više od 65 zaposlenih posvećenih svom radu, 16 medicinskih odseka, 4 države u kojima posluje i više od 260 klijenata kojima pruža usluge.
Naše opredeljenje je da tehnologiju koja spašava život i našu stručnost donesemo u naš region i da pružamo podršku našim partnerima u najvažnijoj borbi – poboljšanju života pacijenata. Ovo nastojanje zahteva ceo ujedinjeni tim pred zajedničkim ciljem. Vredno radimo svi zajedno, rastemo, učimo, smejemo se i dajemo sve od sebe da trajno menjamo zdravstvenu zaštitu u državama u kojima smo prisutni.
Vega neprekidno raste i mi smo u stalnom traganju za strastvenim i energetičnim profesionalcima da se pridruže našem timu. Ako volite izazove, ako ste motivisani da učite i spremni da napravite promene u vašem radu, želimo da nam se javite.
Pošaljite nam CV ili se prijavite na jedan od naših dole navedenih konkursa za otvorena radna mesta!
Zdrav i jak
Od sveobuhvatnog plana zdravstvenog osiguranja do wellness plana – mi brinemo o našem timu i njihovim porodicama i želimo da budu zdravi i vitalni.
Snažni timovi se grade na jakim vezama. Priređujemo mesečna, tromesečna i godišnja okupljanja, na kojima učimo, smejemo se i rastemo.
Nagrađivanje za dobar rad kroz odličnu naknadu i bonus paket.
Snažna kultura koja podržava učenje i razvoj zaposlenog. Vega nije samo platforma za poslovni razvoj već i platforma za lični i profesionalni razvoj celog tima.
Odlična poslovna lokacija i sadržaji
Ima nešto posebno u sjajnom kancelarijskom okruženju koje nas motiviše, daje nam energiju i utiče da budemo orni i spremni za nove izazove koji su pred nama.
Vaš posao života
Malo kompanija ima kapacitet i priliku da utiče na živote miliona da bi ih poboljšao. Pridružite nam se da biste promenili zdravstvenu zaštitu vašem regionu!
POSTOJE POSLOVI I POSTOJE MISIJE. PRILIKA DA SEBE IZAZOVETE I RAZVIJETE SVOJ POTENCIJAL. PERSPEKTIVA DA BUDETE OKRUŽENI PAMETNIM I ENTUZIJASTIČNIM LJUDIMA. ŠANSA DA SE BAVITE POSLOM KOJI PRAVI RAZLIKU I UTIČE NA ŽIVOTE HILJADE LJUDI. TO JE MISIJA KOJU MORAMO DA PRIGRLIMO.
Otvorena radna mesta – Bugarska
As we take on new and exciting challenges, we are looking for an addition to our Field Service Engineers team. On this role at Vega Medical, you would be responsible for installing, repairing and performing regular maintenance for a variety of medical equipment. Emphasis will be on quality of work and customer satisfaction.
Main tasks and duties:
- Install and repair medical equipment, such as computerized, robotized and other mechanized electronic systems, on-site;
- Coordinate with customer or supervisor to plan equipment layout for initial installation;
- Study blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other specifications to determine installation procedures;
- Interact with internal and external project managers during field projects;
- Oversee installation of equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications;
- Tune and troubleshoot equipment for effective operation;
- Interpret maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repair equipment, utilizing knowledge of electronics and mechanics using standard test instruments and hand-tools;
- Instruct and direct operating personnel in initial troubleshooting and repair works, if possible;
- Consult with engineering personnel to resolve unusual problems in system operation and maintenance;
- Supervise workers in testing, tuning, and adjusting equipment to obtain optimum operating performance;
- Perform routine equipment maintenance and advise on establishing preventative maintenance schedules;
- May advise management regarding customer satisfaction, product performance, and suggestions for product improvements, as well as new product demands and trends.
- Technical qualifications in electronics / automation / mechanics is a must. Bachelor or Master degree will be considered an advantage;
- Experience in service and maintenance of high-end equipment or laboratory and medical capital equipment will be considered an advantage;
- Working knowledge of blueprints, schematic drawings, and other drawings to determine different procedures is a must;
- Practical experience and ability to test and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical equipment;
- Knowledge of CAD programs will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook);
- Basic knowledge of network administration;
- Fluent English – both spoken and written is a must;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Effective coordination and teamwork skills;
- Driving license (active driver – the position requires frequent trips in the region and abroad);
- Should be ready to spend working hours at customers’ sites, approximately 60% of the time.
Due to the rapid business expansion we are currently looking for a well-organized and punctual person to join us as an Administrative Assistant. This is essentially a back office role that support the smooth running of one of our Business Units (the Field Service and Engineering department). The perfect candidate will have some prior experience in an administrative, financial or legal department role.
Main tasks and duties:
- Take responsibility for the whole documentation process;
- Maintain records and design filing systems if need be;
- Work on compliance of the office and business unit with established corporate policies and procedures;
- Issue purchase orders to suppliers;
- Draft commercial offers and contracts using templates;
- Manage inbound and outbound communication with employees, partners, clients, government institutions, etc.
To be successful on this position, you will need:
- Hard worker – this is the key to our success so far and, in our experience, the most important factor for success generally;
- Versatility – on this role you have to be quick on your feet and confident with tackling new tasks and issues every now and again;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- Confident communication with the ability to influence people;
- Ability to cope under pressure and in stressful situations;
- A decidedly disciplined and methodological approach to everyday tasks.
- University degree or last year student;
- Fluent English (both verbal and written);
- Proficiency with MS Office;
- Experience with CRM software will be considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of and experience with tender procedures and documentation would be considered an advantage.
We’re looking for a bright and ambitious marketing graduate whom to entrust a variety of responsibilities – all supporting our sales team and overall marketing and communications strategy.
Your responsibilities will be in 3 main areas
1. Coordination and preparation of corporate marketing materials
– Company profile and presentations
– Catalogues for a variety of product groups
– Booth, print materials and corporate merchandise
2.Digital Marketing support and coordination
– Linkedin and Facebok
– Digital partnerships
– Website and Intranet
3. Event organization support
– Calendar for tradeshows, seminars, webinars, etc.
– Selection of venues, booths (locations)
– Execution support and coordination
To be successful on this position, you will need:
1. Personal qualities:
– Hard working – this is the key to our success so far and, in our experience, the most important factor for success generally;
– Versatile – on this role you have to be quick on your feet and confident with tackling new tasks and issues every now and again;
– Well-organized – able to work with competing priorities and tight deadlines;
– Willing to learn – we value growth and development more than anything else.
2. Professional competencies:
– A university degree or last year student in Marketing;
– Fluent English (both verbal and written);
– In-depth understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn;
– Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent software.
Otvorena radna mesta – Srbija
We’re looking for a new addition to our small Warehouse & Logistics team. The perfect candidate is eager to learn, hard worker and flexible to handle a variety of tasks.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, invoice, ship);
- Make deliveries personally when using courier services would be inefficient;
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store);
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits;
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation;
- Complete diary logs into inventory;
- Report any discrepancies;
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers;
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Good computer literacy;
- High school degree;
- Knowledge of how a warehouse operates – rules for receiving, storing, shipping goods;
- Highly responsible, proactive and self-organised person;
- Working level of English;
- Driver’s license.